S2RV Center Console
If you own one of these trucks then you know there is not much room for things like toll change, cell phones, keys, pens, chap-stick, extra drinks for the road, you name it! We made this console for our own truck and then other people asked us to make extras- so here they are. Now you have a place to store all of your extra stuff!
- This console is built from heavy gauge steel in the USA.
- Laser cut for a perfect fit.
- Oversized cupholders are perfect for large drinks or cell phones.
- Easy 5 minute install. No cutting, no welding, no advanced mathematics, no complaining.
- Bottom side compartments are perfect for storing your itinerary, paperwork, small maps, water bottles, keys, etc.
- Front bottom compartment is perfect for cell phones, toll change, spare keys, pens, etc.
- Durable and attractive textured black coating. It is a satin finish (non-glossy) and somewhat matches the cab's existing black plastic
So... What is a Scangauge-D? It is a very popular display that plugs into the OBD port on your Freightliner (15 second install). It allows you to monitor things like fuel consumption, fuel range, transmission temperatures, and lots of other really useful data coming out of your truck. Click to check them out.
- Loaded - No ScanGauge This comes with cupholders and charging ports installed (but not wired). There is no cutout for the ScanGauge-D with this option.
- Loaded - W/ScanGauge Pocket Just as above but includes a pocket for the ScanGauge-D. The ScanGauge-D can be attached using some double sided foam tape (not included). The ScanGauge-D itself is not included.
This Console Includes:
- Steel Console assembly
- 2 Oversize Cup Holders
- 1 12v power port (not wired)
- 2 USB charging ports (not wired)
- 1 Plastic change tray
Forest River Forum
Everything on this console is Made in the USA except the power ports & cup holders (we could not find any companies in the USA building those).