Jayco Seneca 2012+ Center Console
If you own one of these motor-homes then you know there is not much room for things like toll change, cell phones, keys, pens, chap-stick, your kids drinks, you name it! We made this console for our own motor-home and then other people asked us to make extras- so here they are. Now you have a place to store all of your extra stuff and the console is small enough that you can still easily get back to the coach!
- This console is built from heavy gauge steel in the USA.
- Laser cut for a perfect fit.
- Oversized cupholders are perfect for large drinks or cell phones.
- Easy 5 minute install. No cutting, no welding, no advanced mathematics, no complaining.
- Bottom side compartments are perfect for storing your itinerary, paperwork, small maps, water bottles, keys, etc.
- Front bottom compartment is perfect for cell phones, toll change, spare keys, pens, etc.
- Durable and attractive textured black coating. It is a satin finish (non-glossy) and somewhat matches the cab's existing black plastic
This Console Includes:
- Steel Console assembly
- 2 Oversize Cup Holders
- 1 12v power port (not wired)
- 2 USB charging ports (not wired)
- 1 Plastic change tray
By request we are now offering a wiring kit (not assembled). It will include everything needed to safely and correctly wire up your new console. CLICK HERE for more info.
So... What is a Scangauge-D? It is a very popular display that plugs into the OBD port on your Freightliner (15 second install). It allows you to monitor things like fuel consumption, fuel range, transmission temperatures, and lots of other really useful data coming out of your truck. Click to check them out.
- Loaded - No ScanGauge This comes with cupholders and charging ports installed (but not wired). There is no cutout for the ScanGauge-D with this option.
- Loaded - W/ScanGauge Pocket Just as above but includes a pocket for the ScanGauge-D. The ScanGauge-D can be attached using some double sided foam tape (not included). The ScanGauge-D itself is not included.
Everything on this console is Made in the USA except the power ports & cup holders (we could not find any companies in the USA building those).